CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Just under 2 hours north of Boston
5 hours from New York City
6 Portland Avenue Old Orchard Beach, Maine 04064 207-934-5834 firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the Maine Turnpike (I-95) going north or south, take Exit 36.
- This will place you on I-195 headed for “the beach”.
- Go 5 miles from the toll booth. Just after a Rite Aid on your right you will come to a 3-way intersection in “downtown” Old Orchard Beach.
- The Town Hall will be across the street from you on your right.
- If you took a right (please don’t) you would be headed for the beach and the Pier.
- The Harmon Museum will be on your left.
- Go straight thru this intersection and we are just after the Harmon Museum on your left.